Our Coaching Staff
The core of our program is the team that make it up. With over 80 years of track experience between 6 riders, we offer expertise, good communication skills with a focus on FUN! Here is our team of coaches;
- Jayson Citron - First Track Event - 2002
- Expert CCS Road Racer, Amateur Champion (Select classes), Owner of DRROTrackdays and private coach
- James "Philly" Joyce - First Track Event - 2002
- National & Regional Expert Level CCS Road Racer & Champion, Amateur Champion (Select classes), DRRO Head New Rider Clinic Coach and Curriculum Expert since 2014
- Matt Hartlieb - First Track Event - 1995
- AMA Professional Road Racer, Xcel Rider Coach
- Sean Ungvarsky - First Track Event - 2015
- Moto America Professional Road Racer (8 podiums), 2020 AMA Supermoto National Champion, DRRO Coach and Control rider.
- Marshall Keller - First Track Event - 2016
- MSF Instructor, Expert Road Racer, New Rider Clinic Coach, Head Control Rider for DRRO. Races Enduro and Harescrambles on the weekends while practicing Trials in this spare time.
- Mike Bishop - First Track Event - 2002
- USMCA Certified, Expert Road Racer, DRRO New Rider Clinic Coach with DRRO for 4 years
We also have an amazing team of control riders. These members of the team ride during our B or C group sessions helping everyone and making sure everyone is riding safe and in the right group.
- Johnathan Carlson
- Alissa Fergueson
- Charles Silver
- Ashwin Natarajan
- Felipe Rodriguez
- Morten Jensen
- Mike Essig