The core of our program is the team that make it up. With over 80 years of track experience between 6 riders, we offer expertise, good communication skills with a focus on FUN! Here is our team of coaches;
- James "Philly" Joyce - First Track Event - 2002
- National & Regional Expert Level CCS Road Racer & Champion, Amateur Champion (Select classes), DRRO Head New Rider Clinic Coach and Curriculum Expert since 2014
- Matt Hartlieb - First Track Event - 2000
- AMA Professional Road Racer, Championship winner of a National title from CCS - Race of Champions held at Daytona and over 11 regional championships attained, Xcel Rider Coach
- Sean Ungvarsky - First Track Event - 2015
- Moto America Professional Road Racer (8 podiums), 2020 AMA Supermoto National Champion, DRRO Coach and Control rider.
- Marshall Keller - First Track Event - 2016
- MSF Instructor, Expert Road Racer, New Rider Clinic Coach, Head Control Rider for DRRO. Races Enduro and Harescrambles on the weekends while practicing Trials in this spare time.
- Mike Bishop - First Track Event - 2002
- USMCA Certified, Expert Road Racer, DRRO New Rider Clinic Coach with DRRO for 4 years
- Jayson Citron - First Track Event - 2002
- Expert CCS Road Racer, Amateur Champion (Select classes), Owner of DRROTrackdays and private coach
We also have an amazing team of control riders. These members of the team ride during our B or C group sessions helping everyone and making sure everyone is riding safe and in the right group.
- Johnathan Carlson
- Alissa Fergueson
- Charles Silver
- Ashwin Natarajan
- Felipe Rodriguez
- Morten Jensen
- Mike Essig