Over the years, we have seen many motorcyclists learn the craft of track days / road racing. Our experience has helped us come up with a program that is cost effective and results oriented.
DRRO Private Training is the next level education for any rider at any skill level. This program is for entry level track day riders to advanced / pro level road racers. Prior track experience preferred. New rider should first attend the following - https://drrotrackdays.com/collections/registration/products/1st-track-day-ever-sign-up-here
What makes us unique?
- LOCATION - LOCATION - LOCATION - The Podium Club at Attesa is the location for all private training.
- Chassis / Suspension set up ahead of time to ensure your equipment is track ready and one less obstacle for us to focus on during the training.
- 2 : 1 student to coach ratio for the entire day.
- Reduced learning curve means more cash in your pocket long term;
- Less $ spent trying to figure things out on your own
- Less wear and tear on your equipment = less maintenance expenses / repairs
- You pick the curriculum! We will ask you to pick 1-3 skills you really want to work on and this will be a primary focus for the day. Our coaches will also work with you as a rider to identify areas of opportunity you may not be aware of. There are an infinite amount of categories to use when talking about the track. We try to focus on;
Vision - The ability to effectively look through a corner and plan ahead. Learn what to focus on as you approach, settle into and exit corners.
Stamina / Fatigue - Reduce fatigue and finish stronger by minimizing / maximizing movement on the motorcycle. Less movement also helps keep the motorcycle stable. The goal is with less effort, ride faster.
Starts / Launching - Often races are won and lost in turn one. Learning how to launch the motorcycle is key to winning races.
Corner Exit - By effectively establishing brake and acceleration markers, the ability to exit a corner smoother, gradual, harder with faster. Riding smaller displacement motorcycles vs larger displacement is very different. Learn to master corner exits.
Braking - The ability to brake smooth and hard is important. As important is to understand how your tires work on the brakes. Trail braking is a skill that must be mastered at the racetrack.
Reference Points (Brake and acceleration markers) - Knowing exactly when to apply the brakes and get back on the gas by using reference points helps ensure consistency.
Line Identification - The ability to take multiple lines into a corner and translating that to either faster lap times, protected race lines or the ability to make a clean pass all starts by picking the right line. Knowing how to maximize multiple lines in a same corner ads additional options to the rider.
- We offer unprecedented experience. Our coaches are AMA / Moto America road racers and/or very experienced riders / coaches. Check out our staff page for more details. In short - we have the best of the best.
- Small venue. No need to feel intimidated or worry about other riders. These days will have very few participants and we remove the challenges associated with riding in large groups.