Many riders (especially those new to the track) often ask what is needed to have a great day at the track - aka - "What do I need to bring?".
- A motorcycle and all the safety equipment needed to meet all of the "Requirements" outlined on our website. Visit this link for specific details.
- Hydrate and fuel the body by eating healthy and drinking lots of fluids prior to and during the event.
- Shade is a must. At Arizona Motorsports Park - there is some shade, however I would suggest riders bring an easy up. There is no shade at any of the other tracks we visit.
- Anchors for easy ups. Please secure all tents / easy ups in anticipation of high winds. Often wind conditions change while riders are on track - so properly securing your equipment is critical.
- Chairs are recommended. One for the rider and a spare or few for friends.
- Power is NOT provided at any of the facilities we visit. You will need to bring your own power if needed.
- We would encourage riders to attempt to trailer the motorcycle to the event, however this is not required. MANY riders ride to and from the events.
Before leaving for the event - ALWAYS double check you have;
- Keys - Helmet - Gloves - Suit - Boots and you should have the barebone minimums to make it through the day! Everything else is a nice to have at this point. See you at the track!